|Department of Physics, National Tsing Hua University|
|101 Section 2 Kuang Fu Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 300, R.O.C.|
|Tel : (03)5715131-2521 Fax : (03)5723052|
- 1957-1958 Study in Mathematics, National Taiwan University, R.O.C.
- 1965-1968 Ph.D. in Physics, State University of New York at Stony
- 1964-1965 M.S. in Physics, State University of New York at Stony
- 1958-1964 B.S. in Mathmatics and Physics, University of Iowa, Iowa,
- 1976-present, Professor of Physics Dept., National Tsing Hua
- 1974-1976, Adjunct Professor of Physics Dept., National Tsing Hua
- 1972-1974, Research Associate, Michigan State University, Michigan,
- 1971-1972, Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics, University of
Denver, Colorado, USA
- 1969-1971, Post Doctoral Fellow, High Energy Physics Division,
Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois, USA
- 1968-1969, Research Associate, Institute of Theoretical Physics,
State University of New York at Stony Brook, New York, USA
- Theoretical High Energy Physics
- Refereed Papers:
- Edward Yen, F. Coester, "Note on a Crude Nucleon-Nucleon Potential", Nuovo Cimento, 30, 673 (1963).
- Edward Yen, "Parameters +-,00, and , for Decay", Physical Review Letters, 18, 513 (1967).
- Edward Yen, "Resoance Production in Proton-Proton Scattering at 12.5 and 30 Bev/c", Physical Review 175, 1982 (1968).
- Edward Yen, J. Benecke, T.T. Chou and C.N. Yang, "Hypothesis of Limiting Fragmentation in High Energy Collisions", Physical Review, 188, 2159 (1969).
- Edward Yen and E.L. Berger, "Distribution in Transferse Momentum for Deeply Inelastic Hardon Collision", Physical Review Letters, 24, 695 (1970).
- Edward Yen, T.F. Hoang, D. Rhine and W.A. Cooper, "Single Particle Distribution of Pions from Annihilation at 2.32 Gev/C", Nuclear Physics B, 38, 62 (1972).
- Edward Yen, "Intersection-Storage-Rings Inclusive Data and the Charge Ratio of Cosmic Ray Muons", Physical Review D8, 1618 (1973).
- Edward Yen, "New Scaling Variable and Early Scaling in Single-Particle Inclusive Distributions for Hadron-Hadron Collisions", Physical Review D, 10, 836 (1974).
- Edward Yen, J. Pumplin, "Inclusive Production on Nuclei at Large Transerse Momentum", Physical Review D, 11, 1812 (1975).
- Edward Yen, "Phenomenological Study of the Single Particle Inclusive Distributions in High Energy Hadron-Hadron Collisions", Proceeding of the National Science Council, R.O.C., (1977).
- Edward Yen and W.D. Chen, "Radial Scaling, Large Transverse Momentum Scaling and Combined Scaling in Inclusive Distribution", Proceeding of the National Science Council, R.O.C., 2, 103 (1978).
- Edward Yen and Y.S. Su, "Baryon Production in ¡ Decay and "B"/"M" Ratio", Phys. Letters, 107B, 223 (1981).
- Edward Yen and C.S. Hsue, Y.S. Su, "Gluon Fragmentation Function and ¡® h+X ", Chinese Journal of Physics, 20, 29 (1982).
- Edward Yen, Y.S. Su, "Quark Recombination Model and Half-Favored Inclusive Distributions", Progress of Theoretical Physics, 67, 866 (1982).
- Edward Yen, T.T. Chou and Chen Ning Yang, "Single-Particle Momentum Distribution at High Energies and Concept of Partition Temperature", Phys. Rev. Letters 54, 510 (1985).
- Edward Yen and D.W. Huang, "Multiplicity Distributions for Collisions", Modern Physics Letters A3, 289 (1988).
- Edward Yen, D.W. Huang, "Pseudo-Rapidity Distributions at ", Modern Physics Letters A3, 535 (1988).
- Edward Yen, D.W. Huang, "A Transverse Momentum Limited Phase Space Model with Glauber Geometry for High Energy Nucleus-Nucleus Collisions", Phys. Rev., C40, 635 (1989).
- Conference Papers:
- Edward Yen, "Review on Hypothesis of Limiting Fragmentation", Proceeding of Colloquium on High Multiplicity Hadronic Interaction, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, France, (1970).
- Edward Yen and Y.S. Su, "In System the Fate of Valence Quarks in DiQuark System", Proceeding of the First Asia-Pacific Physics Conference, (Singapore, 1983), 2, 1193 (1984).
- "Multiplicity and Rapidity Distributions in High Energy Hadronic Collisions" in "Progress in Medium Energy Physics", Proceedings of the Chinese-German Symposium on Medium Energy Physics, edited by W-Y P. Hwang and J. Speth, Taipei, Republic of China, Nov.14-15, 1988, World Scientific P. 262.
- "The Status Report of SRRC", Proceedings of International Symposium on Medium-Scale Synchrotron Radiation Facilities in Asia, edited by K. Kohra and T. Kasuya, Hiroshima, Japan, July 5, 1990 World Scientific, P. 31.
- "The Status Report of SRRC", Procddeings of the Fourth Asia Pacific Physics Conference, edited by S. H. An, S. H. Choh, Il-T. Cheon and C. Lee, Seoul Korea, August 13-17, 1990, Would Scienfific, Vol. 2, 1074.
- "Present Status of SRRC", Proceedings of the 1993 Particle Accelerator Conference, Washington D. C., U.S. A., May17-20, 1993, Vol 2, p. 1460.